CATANA cares about your Privacy.
Who are we?
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Provide the services requested by you;
- Communicate with you;
- Quality assurance of our products;
- Manage and operate our website;
- Communicate with you regarding your purchase or information requested;
- Process your payment;
- Defense of legal claims;
- Comply with our legal requirements or as requested by governmental authorities; and
- Conduct aggregate analyisis on how users interact with our websites and our products.
- Send marketing communications regarding our products and services, for which you will have an opportunity to opt-in and/or opt-out. Marketing communications may be made via e-mail, WhatsApp or SMS.
If you are sharing personal data about your friends or family, please communicate so to them before sharing it with us.
We do not sale your personal data.
What data do we process?
- Basic contact information, such as your name, address, phone;
- Financial information, such as your credit or debit card or bank account number; and
- Technical identifiers; such as cookies and web beacons regarding how you interact with our website.
Where and to whom do we share your data?
CATANA is legally based in Mexico and managed from the US and Canada. Therefore, some of your personal data may be processed in these 3 countries. When we transfer your personal data we will procure to provide the same level of protection as provided in your country of origin.
Additionally, we may share personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Marketing providers;
- Advertising providers;
- Analytics providers;
- Shipping and packaging providers;
- Payment providers;
- Legal and accounting providers;
- Other businesses in case we sell all or part of our business; and
- Authorities and regulators.
What are your rights?
We believe that you should have privacy rights no matter where you are from.
- Access: provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you and the manner we process it;
- Correction: update or correct your personal data;
- Deletion: delete your personal data;
- Transfer (portability): transfer a copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice;
- Restriction: restrict the processing of your personal data; and
- Objection: object to the processing of your personal data for certain uses.
We may require a copy of your ID in order to process your request (we need to make sure it's you).
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Essential cookies: these cookies are necessary to make our website functional to you. Without these cookies, we wouldn't be able to show your website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow our website to remember your preferences, such as your preferred currency.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to understand the user traffic in our website and how our users interact with our sites. Most of these tracking technologies will process personal data on an aggregate basis. This means that we will be able to see how users interact with our site without identifying a single person.
You can opt out at any time for the functionality and analytics cookies. Most browsers will let you remove or reject cookies. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings to block them. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our legal address is Río Mississippi No. 21 L-3, Colonia del Valle, San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, México, C.P. 66220. Please note that this address is not a point of sale.